- 2½ Tbsp of ground chia
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- Topping Options: Pistachios, walnuts, pecans, Vega Maca Chocolate Bar (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a muffin tin or square baking dish with coconut oil.
- Combine chia and water in a bowl. Let gel for at least 3 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except zucchini and optional toppings. Purée about three minutes or until smooth. Add in flour and process until just combined. Fold zucchini into batter.
- Distribute batter evenly into muffin tins or square baking dish. Add toppings if desired.
- Bake 25-35 minutes in muffin tins or 45-60 minutes for square baking dish or until top is firm and sides are starting to pull away from the sides.
- Set aside. Cut into squares once cooled.