Safely Resuming Operations & Protecting Your Workforce During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As we flatten the curve and anticipate the decline of the COVID-19 pandemic, the biggest challenge for many organizations is knowing how to protect their people and workplace as we come back to work.
As a leader in Executive Health, Princeton Longevity Center has joined forces with PinnacleCare Health Advisory to bring you the latest information to keep you in top health during this transition back into the workplace. Watch our On-Demand Q&A Webinar with expert Dr. Miles Varn who explores the questions facing people and organizations who are looking to resume operations safely.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Most Important Steps to Safely Bring Employees Back
- Safety Strategies for Handling COVID-19 Positive Employee
- Best Practices for Safer Business Travel
- Keeping Your Workforce Informed
- LIVE Q&A – Live Questions on COVID-19 Health, Safety & Medical Research Updates