Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables
Stacey Milak, RDN
I received an air fryer for the holidays last year, and it’s the gift that keeps giving all year long. From meats, tofu to vegetables, this handy kitchen compliment can do it all! One of my favorites to make a few times a month is roasted vegetables. I add them to winter salad, into left over rice dishes, pasta, etc. I find it’s a great way to get in extra.
Here is a recipe I found from: https://getonmyplate.com/
8 cups mixed root vegetables, cut into 1⁄2’ pieces (any
combo such as carrots, butternut squash, potatoes,
1 small onion, cut into 1⁄2” pieces
1⁄2 cup olive oil
2 teaspoon thyme leaves
1 tsp fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
1 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees (or 3-5 minutes)
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, rosemary and thyme, salt & pepper. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine root vegetables & onion. Pour olive oil mixture over top of veggies and toss well.
4. Spread vegetables on the air fryer tray (or basket) in an even layer. If you have a small air fryer you may have to do two batches.
5. Air Fry 18-20 minutes until veggies are tender and start to brown. Allow 1-2 minutes to cool.