From preventing heart disease to early cancer detection and managing symptoms of menopause, our unique Women’s Health Exam is designed to for women looking for the latest answers and advice and the convenience of getting everything done in one day.
Your Princeton Longevity Women’s Health Exam will help you look younger, improve your sex life, feel more energetic and stay active and healthy.
Sex & Energy Hormone Panel
Optimizing your hormone levels can help you keep your sex drive strong, maintain muscle mass, minimize body fat, and minimize menopausal symptoms.
Our Sex & Energy Panel can help to find the underlying conditions that contribute to loss of sex drive and performance, fatigue, obesity and aging. You’ll get an in-depth evaluation of the many of the factors that can affect fertility, mood, energy levels, and stress.
Combined with your Comprehensive Executive Exam’s prescription for optimal nutrition and fitness, you can boost your energy levels, maximize your sexual health and feel years younger.
This panel includes:
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Luteinizing Hormone
Women’s Cancer Screening
Early cancer detection is crucial to protecting your health. Our Women’s Health Exam can include the following options: (availability varies by location)
- Screening Mammography
- Breast Tomosynthesis- a cutting-edge 3-D image that a provides clearer and more accurate view of breast tissue compared to mammography alone.
- Molecular Breast Imaging- Studies have shown that mammography can miss one-third to one-half of cancers in women with dense breasts. Molecular Breast Imaging is a state-of-the-art highly effective non-invasive tool for early breast cancer detection in women with dense breasts.
- Breast MRI- The American Cancer Society recommends mammography plus Breast MRI for women at high risk including those with known BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations or women with 2 or more close relatives with a history of breast or ovarian cancer.
- Thin-Prep Pap Smear-The most accurate screening for cervical cancer. All our exams also include testing for Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) as part of the Pap Smear. HPV accounts for more than 90% of cervical cancers. This test allows us to determine if you are at high or low risk for cervical cancer. Women aged 30-65 who have never been exposed to HPV may be able to have a Pap Smear every 5 years instead of annually.
- Pelvic Ultrasound-For those concerned about ovarian or uterine cancer risk, we offer the option of Pelvic Ultrasound. Ultrasound can painlessly and non-invasively detect early signs of many cancers as well as aneurysms, ovarian cysts, endometrial disease and other potentially dangerous conditions.
Genomic Healthy Woman
Genomic Healthy Woman tests a variety of genes that influence response to diet, metabolism, and exercise, as well as the propensity to develop certain health conditions.. Clinical studies have shown that individuals who follow a genetically appropriate diet lose weight more easily. The Genomic Healthy Woman test can give you a more holistic view of your health and help you achieve a more desirable weight, manage potential health conditions, as well as have powerful information as to which medications may or may not be right for you