Follow- Up Programs
Preventing disease and achieving optimal health takes more than just one day.
The Princeton Longevity Center’s Follow-Up Programs ensure that your Personal Preventive or Executive Exam translates into a positive change in your health.
The Comprehensive Exam gets you started by identifying potential future health risks and setting the goals you need to reach to stay healthy and active. Then, our Longevity Lifestyle and Follow-Up Programs help you make sure you achieve those goals.
Princeton Longevity’s staff of prevention specialists can work with you throughout the year as coach and mentor to help you stay on track.
Our Longevity Lifestyle Program Options include:
DIRECT PRIMARY CARE
Princeton Longevity Center’s Direct Primary Care Program combines the best of cutting-edge preventive medicine with personalized primary care.
Our expert primary care physicians give you the time and attention you deserve. If you are looking for on-going care to help you achieve optimal wellness and unhurried and near-immediate care if illness strikes then our Direct Primary Care is a perfect choice.
The Princeton Longevity Center Direct Primary Care option includes:
- Easy Access to your Princeton Longevity Physician– Get priority appointments the same or next business day
- Extended Office Visits– Our physicians ensure you get the time you need at each office visit to address all your concerns and get answers to your questions.
- Unlimited Email / Phone Communication
- Premiere Lifestyle Coaching Program – Our expert Registered Dietitians and Exercise Physiologists will continue to work with you throughout the year to help you to help you stay on-track in reaching your nutritional and fitness goals. You get One-On-One follow-up sessions with your Princeton Longevity Exercise Physiologist and/or Registered Dietitian in-person or via telephone or video conference from the convenience of your home or office.
ON-SITE PERSONAL TRAINING
Work with our expert Exercise Physiologist at PLC’s on-site fitness center to get the maximum support for your Wellness Program implementation.
Each hour long session guides you through a safe and effective workout while providing you with support and instruction.
Our on-site personal training program also includes on-going fitness evaluations, program updates and goals assessments.
REMOTE PERSONAL TRAINING
Get hands-on, personal support to implement your Princeton Longevity C Wellness Plan with our unique Remote Personal Training Program.
Each three-month renewable program assigns an expert Exercise Physiologist to be your Personal Trainer. You’ll get personalized coaching and monitoring through a convenient app that travels with you. Our program creates an online video library of exercises tailored specifically to you and updated monthly.
On-going phone and/or video coaching in the convenience of your home or office will help you ensure your fitness success!
LIPID MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Sometimes it takes more than Improving your fitness and nutrition to help lower your future health risks. When medication is needed to get your cholesterol down, our Lipid Management Program provides you with on-going access to your Princeton Longevity physician to help you manage your cholesterol and cardiac risk.
The Lipid Management Program includes:
- Prescription monitoring and refills
- Up to 3 One-On-One follow-up sessions each year with your Princeton Longevity Exercise Physiologist and/or Registered Dietitian in-person or via telephone or video conference from the convenience of your home or office.
- Unlimited phone and E-Mail support with Princeton Longevity’s Preventive Medicine Nursing Staff.
WEIGHT LOSS & HEALTH COACHING PROGRAM
Research has shown 98% of people who lose weight regain all of their weight or more within five years. This dismal success rate stems from people following crash diets, unrealistic weight loss programs, and lack of nutrition knowledge to help guide them through the weight loss process.
The Princeton Longevity Lifestyle Management Program for Weight Loss uses a healthy approach to weight loss coupled with proven scientific weight loss methods. At Princeton Longevity Center, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your weight loss goals with the help of our Registered Dietitians and Exercise Physiologists and expert Health Coaches to keep your weight loss on track.
Our Weight Loss & Health Coaching Program includes:
- One-on-One counseling with our experienced Health Coaches to help you overcome psychological and social barriers to weight loss
- On-going access to our Registered Dietitians and Exercise Physiologists
- Individualized nutrition and fitness prescriptions with updates
- Review of food journals to evaluate diet patterns, eating habits & portion sizes
- Convenient remote access to your Health Mentors via phone, video conference or email