Liven up the way you prepare cauliflower by making this delicious cauliflower “steak” side dish.
Serves 4 to 5
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley (stems removed)
- ½ bunch cilantro (stems removed)
- Juice from 1 lime
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine parsley, cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and garlic in a food processor or blender until the parsley and cilantro is completely chopped. Set aside.
- To prepare the cauliflower, cut the cauliflower into 1″ pieces. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and place cauliflower pieces on top.
- Brush one tablespoon of olive oil across both sides of cauliflower. Roast for 20 minutes on each side or until cauliflower is somewhat golden and tender when done.
- Top cauliflower with the parsley/cilantro sauce. Serve and enjoy!